- Nozzle Line Electrode Assembly –
Self-centering, delivers oil to the nozzle, high voltage electricity
to the electrodes; static plate controls and evens out air flow to
the head for smooth, efficient combustion.
- Flame Retention Head – Multiple head
styles available to match flame characteristics to individual
- Motor – Continuous duty permanent
split capacitor (PSC), built for daily hard use and years of trouble
- Ignition Transformer – 10,000 V/23 mA
secondary positively and smoothly ignites fuel. Electrically
balanced and shielded. No TV interference. Designed for heavy duty
- Connector Tube Fitting – Special
Beckett, high quality flare fitting.
- Burner Housing – Sturdy die cast,
precisely machined aluminum housing aligns pump and motor for
smoothest operation and longest coupling life.